Ubiquiti UniFi Access Point WiFi 6 Lite
The UniFi 6 Lite Access Point with dual-band 2×2 MIMO in a compact design for low-profile mounting.
UniFi 6 Lite is a 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 access point that delivers up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate radio rate with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios. Mount UniFi 6 Lite horizontally in the ceiling to cover a high-density environment, or mount it vertically on the wall to extend its range. UniFi 6 Lite has a compact and nano-sized design, so it can use nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
- 2×2 high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6
- 5 GHz band 2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 1.2 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 2×2 MIMO with radio rate of 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet, powered with 802.3af PoE
- Compatible with UAP-nanoHD covers and recessed mounting bracket
Managed by UniFi Network Controller version: 5.14.3 or higher
In case a PoE injector is needed to power the device, Power over Ethernet injectors can be purchased separately.
Compatible with other UniFi products