UniFi® Access Hub is an intelligent IP networked single door controller, a part of UniFi Access solution.
The UniFi Access Hub comes with versatile interfaces, including support for most electric bolts/strikes, magnetic locks, and 12V access accessories such as motion sensors, push buttons, and alarms. The three Ethernet PoE powered reader interfaces minimize need for wiring work and offer a convenient way to add a UniFi G3-Flex surveillance camera for additional security. The seamlessly integrated UniFi Access solution is managed with UniFi Access Controller software. Easily manage users, visitors, schedules, and access policies with the with the intuitive browser-based interface.
- Powered by 802.3bt (PoE++) switch
- Three 802.3af PoE ports for UniFi readers and G3 Flex surveillance camera
- 12V powered and dry relays compatible with most locks
- Four inputs for motion sensors, request-to-exit devices and door position switch
- Managed with UniFi Access Controller in UDM-Pro
- DIN-rail mounting
Works with UniFi Access Controller
- Remotely manage Access devices with one easy interface
- Set door policies, schedules, and permissions
- Create users, set roles and assign NFC cards
- Add visitors, define permitted areas and schedules
- Review statistics and detailed logs
Compatible with other UniFi products